Mediation Lawyer – Certified Mediator Woburn MA
Attorney Pauline Scalley offers mediation services designed to help clients find conflict solutions in a non-combative approach. Often, mediation is a less-costly alternative to a prolonged courtroom battle. Woburn mediator Pauline Scalley acts as a third-party neutral mediator to address conflicts. Make sure your rights are protected and all issues are fully addressed with Attorney Pauline Scalley’s guidance.
What Kinds of Disputes can be Mediated?
Almost any kind of dispute can be mediated. Parties must simply be willing and motivated to resolve their differences. Mediation is beneficial in the following areas, regardless of any pending lawsuits:
- Separation and Divorce
- Custody and Visitation Disputes
- Child Support and Alimony Issues
- Post-Divorce Family disputes (Contempt and Modification actions)
- Elder Disputes
- Landlord-Tenant / Eviction disputes
- Civil Lawsuits – Accident and Injury Claims
- Small Claims Matters
- Business Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Neighborhood Disputes